Friday 13 March 2015

I'm not dead.....CROWDFUNDER WORKED

First off, I apologize about the lack of updates, it's truly slipped my mind.

Anyways the crowdfunder I mentioned last month has been successful funded. (special thanks to loving girlfriend who donated the only money left in her bank account: £1.22 bless you) and last Friday we went to the Quantock Lodge, where we will be filming the two short films for a recce or a location scout. A good time was had, I only hope we can sort through the pre-production work in order to have a successful shoot. - my own personal concerns about the lodge aside.


Despite this, I have also been working on the previously blogged about script for Jordan's superhero movie - now titled 'The Partisan'. The whole story has grown so fast, I am rather surprised because of this I may do some secondary drafts just to make sure it is a finished story to its best level. Not sure when we'll begin shooting The Partisan yet. 'Dora' will be eating a lot of time in the coming weeks. That and possibly my college photography project - which I may be able to budge an obscenely short film thats cinematography-wise very experimental for me. Oddly fitting that this comes to me the day my main lecturer gives me the casual task of writing a 90 second short film. Maybe I can combine the two. Who knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment