Friday 20 May 2016

UPDATE 20/05/16



As you can see, pre-production has begun on my next film (working title: The Hamleigh Escalation or Fear Itself) after many many months of uncertain development involving 3 different stories no less. After some brief ideas from one of my comrades - Frank Norman I have been able to come up with the latest flick.

To be honest, I feel story wise this may be the best movie I've ever written. I'm usually not one for drawing from my own life for inspiration but the themes of anxiety and how it can make monsters out of us if we feed it are prominent and in my opinion make it a very worth while story.

Currently writing the script but as of yet haven't much clue when to expect it to be released.

In comic news the long announced Shortlad Rebooted has been dropped for a new full length comic book reboot. My new comic imprint - Pugly Studios will premier next Monday on Tumblr. Aiming for a page to be released every Monday and Friday at least for Issue #1 you can check that out here: http://theadventuresofshortlad.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment