Sunday 2 February 2014

The Phone Meeting


While the pirate eye-patch may've been my first video production at the college. It was more of a group effort than my own production, this however was a return to form for me as I wrote it, shot it, and edited it almost completely by myself working off only a small brief with a short plot outline and a rule of being under 2 minutes. This was the first time I did anything like this since The Geek Zone way back in 2010. This video in a way is slightly life changing for me as upon finishing the shoot I felt somewhat disheartened and felt that despite all these years making projects I hadn't grown in the slightest. However this was the first of many times where Frank had shown me the truth and persuaded me to continue, he has now became my muse to a certain extent and my bro and now in 2014 I have so many projects I plan to make with and without him.


Who Doesn't love Bloopers? c:

No comments:

Post a Comment